YFC News from The Front

Youth For Christ Europe, Middle-East & North Africa Area: Aiming to produce young people who are led by Jesus, lead like Jesus and lead others to Jesus

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

z97620004


z97620004
Originally uploaded by re-Verse.
We're in the last days of Summer (great Blue Rodeo song!) here in NI and just starting to think about Autumn, and I came across this beautiful, evocative photo from a guy called re-Verse. Thought I'd share it. No spiritual significance other than the sense of pride I feel, once again, that my Father can create such awesome colours and blend them together so well. I defy anyone to suggest an improvement.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:28 am, Blogger Cougill Spot On said…

    I do miss autumn...I was just thinking this afternoon what Indiana would be like right now and for the next month. I love to see how God paints the trees against the sky in the "fall" as we Americans call it...

    For the colours,

    Cat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home