YFC News from The Front

Youth For Christ Europe, Middle-East & North Africa Area: Aiming to produce young people who are led by Jesus, lead like Jesus and lead others to Jesus

Friday, April 07, 2006

Just before I head home for a quiet weekend of engineering, wood-chopping, food with friends etc, anybody who needs a Bible or ten on their PC or PDA should check out a site where you can download them free. It's http://www.e-sword.net/ There are Bibles in loads of different languages, as well as Commentaries, Daily Devotionals, Bible maps, Bible dictionaries - all "on the house".

You can cut-and-paste, search by key words or phrases, set up a Bible-reading plan - the possibilities are nearly endless.

My daily reading verse for today was Psalm 119:11 - "I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you." Crucial that we keep The Word always before us, beside us, around us, in us.

Happy down-loading!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:40 pm, Blogger emma said…

    Except it doesn't work on Macs. I just downloaded the French Bible but it is only for use on a PC. Boo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home